Pioneers of ELC
- Hungry Davy Vid – pioneer connection
- We face a lot of challenges and unexpected circumstances that we could not have foreseen.
- Destiny is the same, can it takes preparation, courage, and persistence to finish strong.
- What is your journey and where have you come from? Where are you going? How will you get there?
Preparation is the mark of any true professional. People at the top of any field are usually those that spend the most time preparing for every detail than those struggling to make it.
5 Keys to preparation:
- Clarify your goals. Where are you going?
- You are only as free as your well developed options.
- “Your ability to set clear, specific, measurable goals that you intensely desire and that are in harmony with your very best talents and abilities is the first real step to reaching your destination and lifelong success.” – Brian Tracy
- Keep it simple, measurable, present tense, and positive. I am______ by _______.
- Make your goals so simple that a child could understand them.
- List what you need to achieve your goals
- Resources, character traits, relationships, etc.
- Think ahead and plan for the unexpected
- Be a plan b thinker, not out of fear, but out of faith and preparation of a great future
- A great way to always stay prepared is to plan for the challenges that may arise on your journey. Normally it is the small setbacks that we did not consider that derail us, not the large challenges. We give those large challenges some pre-thought and have a plan to get out of it.
- Napoleon was once asked if he believes in luck, he said yes I believe in back luck, I believe I will always have it and I plan accordingly.
- Be proactive, not passive.
- Don’t wait for things to happen, make things happen.
- Humbly ask for advice
- Pro 15:22
- Resource yourself
- Books, research, people, etc.
Six-P Formula: Proper prior planning prevents poor performance.
Read the rest of this entry »